Owner: Tristan Jadoul (hereinafter “Re-create”)
Registered office: Calle Rey Francisco 20, 28008, Madrid, Spain.
1. Privacy statement
The personal data provided by the customer or user will be processed as described in detail below.
2. Where do they come from and what data do we process?
- Data that you have provided directly to us.
Regis Control will collect the personal data you provide us directly through the established forms (name, surname, email, password, address, telephone number, date of birth, payment details, etc.). In the forms some of the fields are marked as mandatory and without this information it will not be possible to process the order or provide the requested service.
- Data saved in an automated way through cookies
Information derived from the products and services contracted such as: navigation data and use of digital channels, data related to your contact with Re-create. We also collect data automatically when you visit or browse our website and may collect information through cookies (small text files stored in your browser) or devices for storing and retrieving data on navigation. For more details on the use we make of these cookies and how to configure them see our Cookies Policy.
3. For what purpose and what is the legitimacy of the processing of the user’s personal data?
- Purposes based on the execution of the contract. Your data will be processed to provide the requested service, which, among other activities, may involve: (i) your registration as a customer; (ii) order preparation and delivery management by any of the available channels; (iii) processing and responding to your questions, queries or complaints.
Failure to accept this purpose will mean that we will not be able to sign the contract(s) to provide you with the services you are interested in.
- Purposes based on legitimate interest. Those pursued by Re-create for the satisfaction of legitimate interests, provided that they are within the reasonable expectations of the customer, that such interests do not prevail over the interests, rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned. You may at any time exercise your right to object to this type of processing described below:
- To carry out satisfaction surveys and market studies that aim to know the preferences and commercial interests of customers.
- To develop a “basic commercial profile” we will analyze your preferences using data derived from the analysis of purchases (amounts, frequency, your interests and preferences) for sending personalized commercial communications of our own and third parties, through any means. In connection with the above, Re-create may perform analysis on available customer data during the life of the contract, to include in this profile estimates on the preferred purchase channel, if the customer uses digital media, age and gender, as well as any other data of analogous typology.
- Purposes requiring consent. Re-create will request express and unequivocal consent for the processing of your data for the following purposes:
- To use your navigation, traffic and location data, in order to analyze your preferences and to complete with these data your “commercial profile” and thus be able to improve the personalization of the commercial communications that we send you. In this sense we inform you that navigation data are those technical data associated with web visits including IP address, date and time of connection, DNS query, etc.; traffic data are the origin and destination number, public and/or private IP address of each connection, MAC address, etc.; and geolocation data are the data associated with the geographical position of the mobile service. The data that we will treat will be those corresponding to the last year.
- To allow Re-create to send commercial communications tailored to my “commercial profile”. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time, for example, through a link at the end of each newsletter.
- For sending Newsletter. We use your e-mail address to send you our personalized newsletter about similar product offers. If you are not our customer, but wish to receive the newsletter, we only need your e-mail address to send the newsletter.
- Purposes in compliance with a legal obligation or public interest:
- Any other obligation of a legal nature that may be applicable, such as those arising from tax obligations, judicial, emergency services, etc..
4. How long will Regis Control process the user’s data?
Re-create will process the user’s personal data in compliance with the principle of limitation of the retention period, for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected and will be retained for the time necessary to provide the requested services and in response to the limitation periods provided for in the legislation in force for the exercise or defense of possible administrative or legal claims. In these cases, the information will be kept duly blocked with restricted access to certain profiles, with the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the information avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. After these periods, the data will be deleted or anonymized, as appropriate, and in accordance with the applicable regulations.
In relation to the period of conservation of the data processed for profiling will respond to the current situation of the customer and in any case will not exceed 12 months.
5. To which recipients will the user’s data be communicated?
The User’s data may be communicated to:
- Public Administrations in the cases provided for by the Law.
- Banks and Financial Institutions for the collection of the services offered.
- Providers of logistics and transport services that perform functions necessary for the proper execution of the contract or provision of the service, in the name and / or on behalf of Re-create.
- Google Inc. Re-create will give you the possibility to evaluate the purchase procedure on re-create.studio through a Google customer feedback survey. In this case a survey will be sent to you by Google after delivery of the order. For this we transmit the following information about your order: (i) the order number (ii) your e-mail address (iii) date and country of delivery of the order and (iv) Global Trade Item number.
6. Commercial and promotional communications by electronic means
One of the purposes for which Re-create processes personal data provided by users and customers is to send them commercial communications by electronic means with information about products, services, promotions and offers, depending on the legitimate interest of Re-create or the user’s consent.
In the event that the user wishes to stop receiving such communications from Re-create, or revoke the consent given, you can do so by email to email@example.com
7. Exercise of rights
The customer may at any time revoke the consent given, as well as exercise the following rights free of charge:
- Right of access: shall have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed and to have access to the same.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data concerning you.
- Right of deletion: you have the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning you when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to the portability of your data, as well as to the limitation of processing, in the cases provided for in the data protection regulations.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data in such a way that the data controller will have to stop processing them. However, when the processing is carried out for research purposes, statistical purposes or data anonymization processes, it will be necessary to prove, on the part of the data subject, justified and legitimate reasons relating to a specific personal situation, to exclude from the processing the data relating to the data subject.
- The right to be free from decisions based solely on automated decisions made by Regis Control, including profiling, that produce legal effects on you or similarly significantly affect you. However, it will not be possible to exercise this right if the decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and Regis Control; is authorized by law applicable to Regis Control provided that it provides for adequate measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; or is based on your explicit consent.
- File a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency through the electronic headquarters of its website (www.agpd.es), or by writing to its postal address (C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid).
Interested parties may exercise their rights by sending a letter to Re-create, Calle Rey Francisco 20, 28008, Madrid, Spain, with the Ref. “Data Protection”, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of your identity document.
8. Security Measures
The security of the information is one of our firm commitments and in compliance with current legislation Re-create will treat the User’s data at all times in absolute confidentiality and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational security measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.