What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are received on the terminal from the Web site visited and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a Web site, storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on your computer as a user and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember your user preferences, such as language selection, access data or page personalization.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how you use the site. For example, from which Web page you accessed the site, or if you used a banner advertisement to get there.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on your hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content of the Web, facilitating its use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored in the hard disk and the web detects them every time you make a new visit. A permanent web has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. They are generally used to facilitate, for example, registration services.
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a Web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those that serve to maintain the session, manage response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow you to specify or customize some features of the general options of the Web page, For example, define the language, regional settings or browser type.
- Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our Web portal, to elaborate analysis of your behavior as a user of the website and browsing profiles, as well as to know your preferences in order to improve the supply of products and services. For example, through an analytical cookie would control the geographic areas of greatest interest to a user, which is the most popular product, etc..
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included on the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow to adapt the content of advertising so that it is relevant to you and to avoid showing ads that are not of interest to you or that you have already seen.
- Cookies from social networks: There are specific buttons to make it easier for you to share content from the website on different social networks. These buttons may mean that the social network to which they link, install cookies that, not being under the control of re-create.studio, may have the purpose of managing the user’s login on the social network, the maintenance of that session, or display the counter on how many times a particular content has been shared on each social network. We recommend that you regularly review the privacy and cookie policies of each social network and, if necessary, modify the privacy settings of each of them to limit the purposes of tracking that can be carried out and adjust these parameters to your own interests.
It is possible that, when you visit a Web page where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a Cookie may be installed in your browser that allows us to monitor our advertisements, for example, in relation to the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, at what time they are viewed, etc.
It can happen that some Cookies used in this Web are not related to re-create.studio. This is due to the fact that some pages of the Web have inserted content coming from Webs of third parts. Due to the fact that the referred content comes from another Web, re-create.studio, does not control the configuration of these Cookies. If you want to change your Cookies configuration preferences, you should consult the Web sites of such third parties to obtain information.
- Provider: Google Analytics (Google) o More information: http://www.google.com/analytics/
Social Networking Cookies
- Social network: Facebook o More information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Social network: Twitter o More info: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521-el-uso-que-hace-twitter-de-cookies-y-tecnologias-similares
- Social network: Instagram o More info: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Social network: Youtube o More info: http://www.canalyoutube.es/politica-de-cookies/
What if I don’t want to have these cookies or I don’t do anything about it?
To comply with current legislation, we have to ask your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize the treatment by indicating your non-conformity, we would only use technical cookies, since they are essential for browsing our website. In this case, we would not store any cookies. If you continue browsing our website without refusing your authorization, this implies that you accept their use.
If, however, you decide to modify the configuration of your access to the Web site, you should know that you can delete cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your computer by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser.
Safari: from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Finally, if you wish to have greater control over the installation of Cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which Cookies to allow.